Spring naar bijdragen

rare e-mails

Menno

krijgen jullie ook altijd van die rare mails??

I'm Patrick Cole,Human Resources head of Modern Fabrics Based in Oxford,UK. We are currently in search of a book-keeper/company representative in the states.Our website is currently under construction and which should be ready in the month of july Your Job description is as follows.

1)You would receive payment on our behalf from any of our various clients which would come in the form of cashiers checks,travellers checks and money orders.

2)You then get the payments cashed/deposited at your bank.

3)As soon as the payment has been cleared by your bank,you then deduct a commission of 10% of each payment you would be receiving on our behalf which you are entitled to as been our representative

4)You thus send the remainder funds back via western union to details you would be given as soon as it has been confirmed you have received payment.

Our payments will be issued out in your name as we would inform our clients to do.Therefore the following details would be needed from via email.

1)Your Fullname

2)Your Physical Address with your state,city and zipcode 3)Your Phone number 4)Your Age 5)Your Occupation 6)Your Nationality

Patrick Cole.

volgens mij kan ik slapend rijk worden:wacko:

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Hahaha....wij krijgen er wel 60 per dag...

- slapend rijk worden

- DE grote investeringskans

- superaanbieding voor palmen, bureaustoelen, nep rolexen

- en natuurlijk je mannelijk orgaan wat plots 2x zo goed gaat werken en minimaal 4x zo groot kan worden....

Ik word helemaal mesjogge van al die klotuh spam.....

Een aantal dagen niet achter mn computer, en er staan er zo maar 180 - 200 in...

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

:lol: ik krijg ook altijd van die vervelende E-mails binnen van het Jeepforum. dat ze de topic hebben verplaatst of gesloten. of de posts hebben verwijderd of verplaatst.

Weet je wat nou zo mooi is, je hebt niet eens een spamfilter voor nodig om dáár van af te komen... :yes:

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

:yes: ik krijg ook altijd van die vervelende E-mails binnen van het Jeepforum. dat ze de topic hebben verplaatst of gesloten. of de posts hebben verwijderd of verplaatst.

dan moet je het "eerst denken en dan doen" spamfilter hebben.....

Ook verkrijgbaar in plaat op "kop'-formaat"

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

weer 1 waar ik 12% kan krijgen

Hello and Good Day...

KALO TEXTILES, a privately held firm engaged in trading and investment operations worldwide,was established to provide its customers with easy access to quality goods.Our staff have an extensive experience with its products and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, reliability, and speed.

Our Mission

Our goal is to bring our products closer to the world.We have wellestablished links to numerous Companies who make or produce some of the best products including agricultural produce such as oliveoil, cheeses, cured meats, pasta,wines,spices,coffee as well as textiles,glassware,utensils.

Company Profile

KALO TEXTILES, is a young and dynamic company that has established itself as one of the most efficient traders in Europe.We take the hassle out of business transactions and are dedicated to team service which has resulted in a growing network of success oriented individuals and businesses

Current openings: Company Representatives

Requirements:

* Be able to check your email several times a day

* Be able to respond to emails immediately

* Be able to work overtime if needed

* Be responsible and hard working

* You should have home, work or cell phone number (preferably), so we can contact you immediately.

Current Business

KALO TEXTILES, currently expanding into West Africa and the company has made such a large client base in the U.S, EUROPE and CANADA but we face some inconvinences when it comes to selling to some of our American and Canada clients.This are those offering to pay with U.S. MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIERS CHECKS, which posses difficulties for the company to cash both here in Europe and Africa.

The company is therefore looking for representatives in the United States who will be working as part-time workers handlng all such payments and will be willing to recieving a 12% commission for every transaction made,This would in no way affect your present job or place of residence.This job requires someone who would help recieve payments from customers in the United States and get them processed at U.S. banks.

However arrangements are been put in place to set up an office in the States for this purpose.But for the time being the company needs a representative in the United States, who will be responsible for handling payments in the U.S.These payments would be made in the name of our representatives (your name), so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back to the company.

It wouldnt cost you any amount,As all that is required from you will be to receive payments(money orders) which will be sent to you via fedex or usps from our clients, you are to cash these,deduct your 12% commission and wire the rest back to the company.

Finally we would like to inform you that you also stand a chance of making extra commissions if are able to handle and clear these transaction packages as fast as they come.

Please if you are interested forward the following

1.Full names

2.Phone number/fax

3.Full contact address and zip code

4.Date of birth

5.Nationality

6.Marital status

7.Gender

Thanks once again.

MANAGING DIRECTOR

KALO TEXTILES COMPANY

1-3 Leinster Gardens

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM SW11 2BU ,

United Kingdom

+44-703-183-9337

JOHN KALO

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 4 months later...

Dear Friend ,

It has been long we communicate last, am so sorry for the delay, I want to Inform you that your cheque of ($850.000.00) Which my boss asked me to mail to you as soon as you requested it, is still with me.

But due to some minure issue you fails to respond at the Approprete time, and presently the cheque is with me here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

Though i had a new contact from a friend of mine who works with one securitycompany here in BENIN REPUBLIC that will deliver you your cheque at your door step with a cheeper rate, which the company said that it will cost you the sum of $97 usd,

So you have to Contact them and register with them now.Only what you will Contact them and send your full information such:

Your direct celphone Number,Home or Office:Address to Avoid wrong Delivery,

You should also tell the Company to give you the Information and how you will send them the Delivery fee ($97 usd) Immediately you Contact them before the cheque $850.000.00 will be delivered to your Door step.

Below is the Courier Company contact address:

IMPEX SECURITY COMPANY

CONTACT PERSON: Dr Jim.V.C

CELPHONE NUMBER:00229-95-846-864

EMAIL: impexservice21@yahoo.fr

Please do get back to me as soon as you have contacted the security company so that i can be able to submit your cheque to them immediately.

Thank you.

Mrs Agnes Cole .

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Dear Friend ,

It has been long we communicate last, am so sorry for the delay, I want to Inform you that your cheque of ($850.000.00) Which my boss asked me to mail to you as soon as you requested it, is still with me.

But due to some minure issue you fails to respond at the Approprete time, and presently the cheque is with me here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

Though i had a new contact from a friend of mine who works with one securitycompany here in BENIN REPUBLIC that will deliver you your cheque at your door step with a cheeper rate, which the company said that it will cost you the sum of $97 usd,

So you have to Contact them and register with them now.Only what you will Contact them and send your full information such:

Your direct celphone Number,Home or Office:Address to Avoid wrong Delivery,

You should also tell the Company to give you the Information and how you will send them the Delivery fee ($97 usd) Immediately you Contact them before the cheque $850.000.00 will be delivered to your Door step.

Below is the Courier Company contact address:

IMPEX SECURITY COMPANY

CONTACT PERSON: Dr Jim.V.C

CELPHONE NUMBER:00229-95-846-864

EMAIL: impexservice21@yahoo.fr

Please do get back to me as soon as you have contacted the security company so that i can be able to submit your cheque to them immediately.

Thank you.

Mrs Agnes Cole .

Inderdaad allemaal nep.

Had begin dit jaar ook zoiets, er lag een check van 60.000 euro voor me klaar.

Werd later slechts 45.000 euro op m'n rekening gestort.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Misschien heb je je leven gebeterd ???:P ( ;);))

nee , hij heeft zijn naam veranderd :P

Whoehahahahaha :P:P:P,.....valt helemaal niet op ( waterskieen achter de Jeep doen er wel meer..:lol:..).

Vond wel dat dat IronBitch niet kon hoor ( met alle Balkenende regeltjes / waarden / normen....) , had meer "ijzeren dame van twijfelachtig allooi moeten zijn" of zo......( heeft mijn tere kinderziel er ook niet zo veel last van...:D

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites